Charleston & Mount Pleasant REO Bank-owned Homes
I am a REO broker licensed in Charleston, South Carolina, familiar with all aspects of REO property management and disposition. I pride myself in meeting my client’s deadlines while providing accurate evaluations, keeping their expenses low and recovering the maximum return of capital on their properties. I have funds available to make emergency repairs and to pay utilities on my REO listings.
- Licensed agent in South Carolina for over 22 years having successfully closed over 1000 real estate transactions
- Full time support team, 4 licensed agents, listing coordinator and a closing coordinator
- Network of professional contractors, investors and extensive database
- Member of the National Association of Realtors and the Charleston Trident Association of Realtors, Multiple Listing Service and Charleston Home Builders Association, American Society of REO Specialists, NRBA, NAHREP Atlanta, NAHREP, AMP/Res.net, REO Trans Certified Platinum, RDCPro Designation, NAHREP, Five Star FORCE
- Serving Charleston, Dorchester and Berkeley Counties in South Carolina
- Cities served in South Carolina: Charleston, Mount Pleasant, North Charleston, Summerville, Goose Creek, Ladson, Daniel Island, Sullivan’s Island, James Island, Johns Island, Folly Beach, Awendaw and McClellanville.
- Operating liquidity for property management and preservation!
- Occupancy Inspection and weekly reporting
- Secure Property/Board Up
- Cash for Keys – negotiate with occupants
- Evictions – coordinate with Sheriff’s Department and schedule locksmith at time of eviction
- BPO’s – drive-bys and interiors done in timely manner. For listings BPO’s done within 48 hours.
- Clean Outs with exceptional photography of property
- Full-time Closing Coordinator on staff
- Expert negotiation skills with over 19 years of real estate experience and over 990 closed transactions in the Charleston area.
- Winterization and follow up photographs
- Ongoing maintenance and property inspections with photography documented.
- Showing feedback
- Listing syndication to over 40 websites
- Enhanced listings on Realtor.com
- Local advertising using local newspapers including: Moultrie News and MUSC Catalyst
- Monthly reporting and updating BPO’s
- Advertising and marketing to agents and our in house database of investors
- Repairs and photography provided
- Extensive contractor database and recommendations
- Extensive database of buyers and investors
- Excellent communication skills and feedback to clients
- Attends all closings