Fun Events Coming To Charleston SC!
- Jason Aldean Night Train Tour: May 17, North Charleston Coliseum; with Jake Owen and Thomas Rhett. Tickets on sale at 10 a.m. Friday.
- Gidion’s Knot: 7:30 p.m. Friday, Saturday, Monday and Feb. 21-23, and 3 p.m. Sunday, South of Broadway Theatre Co., 1080 E. Montague Ave. in North Charleston.
- 8k for H20: 9 a.m. Saturday, Folly Beach Pier. Benefits Shem Creek Fisheries.
- Mardi Crawl on Shem Creek: With Lowcountry Parrotheads. Registration at noon Saturday, Red’s Ice House.
- Leukemia Ball: 6:30 p.m. Saturday, Omar Shrine Ballroom in Mount Pleasant.
- Race & Roast: 12:30-4 p.m. Sunday, Oakland Plantation. Benefits the Mount Pleasant Land Conservancy.
- Author Series Discussion: 4-5:30 p.m. Sunday, St. James Presbyterian Church, 1314 Secessionville Road on James Island. Herb Frazier discusses Behind God’s Back: Gullah Memories of Cainhoy, Huger, Wando, St. Thomas Island and Daniel Island.
- West Water Outlaws: Tuesday, Home Team BBQ in Charleston; Wednesday, Loggerheads Beach Grill on Folly Beach.
- Mom to Mom Consignment Sale for Charity: 7 a.m. March 2, National Guard Armory, 245 Mathis Ferry Road in Mount Pleasant.
- Mullet Haul: Trail run, 10 a.m. March 2, Mullet Hall Equestrian Center on Johns Island.
- Introduction to Calligraphy: 9 a.m. to noon March 9, Charleston Museum. Wedding and special event workshop from 1-4 p.m.
- Whirling Dervishes from Turkey: 7 p.m. March 13, Charleston Music Hall, 37 John St.
- Sweetgrass Basket Workshop: March 15, May 10-11, Charleston Museum.
- Hunt & Habit: Through April 21, Charleston Museum.
- Fashion Accessories: Shoes: Through June 9, Charleston Museum.
- Uniformly Dressed: Through Aug. 11, Charleston Museum.
For more events in South Carolina Click Here!